The Haphazard is widely considered the nicest boat in the Oregon Inlet charter fleet. One of the fleet’s largest boats at 61 feet, the Haphazard offers the fit, finish and amenities of a private fishing yacht. During the winters of 2015-2017 the Haphazard has had a total refit with endless upgrades. Features include the following:
- 61 foot custom boat built by Holton Custom Yachts
- Twin 1050 HP CAT C-18 diesels provide 30 knot cruise
- SEAKEEPER stabilization system eliminates 70% of roll at sea.
- Oversized cockpit with large teak mezzanine.
- Ice maker and custom refrigeration
- 20 KW Northern Lights Generator
- 300 gallon fresh water tank
- Three zone HVAC system
- Luxury interior with ultra-leather seating, two staterooms, two heads with showers and custom AV system.
- 42 inch Samsung flat screen TV with Direct TV providing 300+ channels at sea.
- XM satellite radio
- State of the art electronics including Garmin gps plotter/bottom machine, chirp transducer, Garmin radar/plotter, and Simrad autopilot
- Hamilton Beach Panini Press
- Shimano reels with custom rods
By eliminating boat roll, Seakeeper transforms everyone’s experience on the water. Your guests go from sick to smiling, and memories turn from “never again” to “best trip ever!”
Visit Seakeeper’s website to find out more about their amazing computer controlled gyroscope .