The Haphazard Outer Banks Fishing Charter is widely considered the nicest sportfishing yacht in the Pirate’s Cove Marina charter fleet. One of the fleet’s largest boats at 61 feet, the Haphazard offers the fit, finish and amenities of a private fishing yacht. Equipped with Furuno Sonar Technology, and a Seakeeper stabilization system, the Haphazard has had a total refit with endless upgrades. Features include the following:
- 61 foot custom boat built by Holton Custom Yachts.
- Twin 1050 HP CAT C-18 diesels provide 30 knot cruise.
- Furuno Omni CSH8LMK2 8L Sonar technology.
- Seakeeper stabilization system eliminates 70% of roll at sea.
- Oversized cockpit with large teak mezzanine.
- Ice maker and custom refrigeration.
- 20 KW Northern Lights Generator.
- 300 gallon fresh water tank.
- Three zone HVAC system.
- Luxury interior with ultra-leather seating, two staterooms, two heads with showers and custom AV system.
- 42 inch Samsung flat screen TV with Direct TV providing 300+ channels at sea.
- XM satellite radio.
- State of the art electronics including Garmin gps plotter/bottom machine, chirp transducer, Garmin radar/plotter, and Simrad autopilot.
- Hamilton Beach Panini Press.
- Shimano reels with custom rods.
The Haphazard is equipped with a Furuno Omni CSH-8L MARK-2 Full-Circle Scanning Sonar that rapidly detects fish schools, individual fish, and changing underwater conditions. Sonar technology enables us to make informed decisions about where to fish, how deep to target, and what type of structure to focus on. This improves the chances of locating fish, increases catch rates and enhances the overall fishing experience.
Visit Seakeeper’s website to find out more about their amazing computer controlled gyroscope .